Wednesday, March 9, 2011

11 months

 i love watching lacey grow into an amazing toddler. everything is more fun. reading books together, being outside, and eating :) are our favorite things to do. sometimes i'll catch her "reading," (just jabbering) to herself. she keeps me on my toes, which is alright because i still have some lbs to loose. making messes,  throwing things off shelves and out of drawers is her priority in life. i taught her to play "patty cake," she can clap and throw it in the oven. so cute!
she still can't walk by herself but today she was trying more. i take her by the hand, and we walk around the house about a thousand times a day. she'll get there. i know i'm in a hurry for her because i just want to buy those squeaky shoes. i love seeing those kids with them on in the stores. well i just love funny things, and those shoes make me laugh.
have you noticed her hair? it is so thick all of the sudden. yippee! thank goodness for that brown blood. that is right folks she is a quarter brown. ricky's biological dad is from argentina. i hope to go there someday...

4 comments:

  1. She is so adorable. She looks exactly like both of you... it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my little Lacey girl . . . just want to tell you what a great momma you are! I can't believe how grown up you've both gotten :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off.. That is a way cute pic! I absolutely LOVE it! :) Her hair is getting so thick! I am so jealous! I can't wait for Kaylee to have some hair for little piggy-tails. And I totally agree about the squeaky shoes. They are so fun! I know someone who would get those shoes to teach them how to walk. Because the kids liked the squeaky shoes they learned how. if that makes sense. :) Well your little girl is getting so big, she is such a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete